Please Choose carefully as DJC Furniture will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
- DJC Furniture & Bedding will repair or replace any product with a manufacturing or materials fault for the duration of the guarantee period.
- The guarantee only applies to products that are used for normal domestic purposes and excludes products used for commercial purposes.
- The guarantee applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
Guarantees do not apply to:
- Damage caused by incorrect assembly, storage, transportation beyond original delivery, product use or cleaning of the product.
- Normal wear and tear or damage, including stains, caused by impacts and accidents.
- Rips, wearing, pulling, creasing, or fading of upholstery.
- Fading or discolouration caused by excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Mattresses that have been used and slept on.
- Pillows, Manchester and Mattress protectors.
If we agree that the item was not advertised correctly or within the law, or there was a mistake with the advertisement will replace the item or refund your money at our discretion.
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product that you purchased from DJC Furniture, you must have clear proof of purchase - typically a receipt.
Refunds will only be given when goods are returned to DJC Furniture in original packaging and original saleable condition.
Unfortunately, DJC Furniture cannot offer a refund or exchange where the product has sustained damage due to inappropriate use.
Failure to gain access to or accommodate the item purchased on the specified delivery premises is not considered a reason for returning a product. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to measure carefully to ensure access will be possible and there is sufficient space for the goods purchased.
Should you object to any of these Terms and Conditions (including any subsequent amendments) you must immediately discontinue using this website.
If any product you receive is damaged or faulty through no fault of your own, it will be repaired, replaced or refunded at no cost to you.
If you notice any damage to your goods please notify our delivery drivers or email our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9602 0048 within 24 hours of the time of delivery.
We recommend you thoroughly inspect your goods when they arrive. We may require confirmation of the damage by way of a photograph for damage assessment.